• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Delaware

Been into fish, reptiles and pretty much anything living all my life. Currently have 3 types of cynotilapia species and looking to add more soon.

Localzoo I currently have WC group of cyno. Zebroides cape kaiser "black", tank raised cyno. Sp. Elongatus chitimba and a group of cobues split gene albino. Getting in tomorrow lions cove lupingu and jalo reefs.

Wsantia I'm in the city of Wilmington

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Localzoo I currently have WC group of cyno. Zebroides cape kaiser "black", tank raised cyno. Sp. Elongatus chitimba and a group of cobues split gene albino. Getting in tomorrow lions cove lupingu and jalo reefs.

Nice might have to get some cobue from you. I've got a few but chance of albino gene might be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wsantia1

CCA Members

Cool. That's right up 95 from me. We must get together sometime and talk fish. Right now I'm keeping Angles, BN's and and Cories but I'm building a house nearby and soon I will be expanding. :D:D:D

Cobues still small around 2.5" but can't wait for albinos fry. Yeah I'm originally from north NJ move to Wilmington for a job.
Looking to expand my collection have roughly 10 more 30brs and 8 15 gallons and 3 20L looking to setup in the future.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum! Are there any good fish shops in DE? I heard there was one in Dover, Fish Bowl(?). Perhaps there's is one in Bear? But I'm not sure. There's nothing but petsmart on the shore in MD. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app