• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just got an awesome deal

I just bought a 55gallon, with light, hood, stand, aqueon 55/75 filter, aqueon 300 and 100 heater, bunch of plants, background. gravel, jumbo vac with siphon bulb,bunch of filter cartridges, seachem prime, bacteria, conditioner, 2 power heads, undergravel filter, air pump, and three big ornaments for 25 bucks! lifes good :D

hey dan, my 125 and 75 are overstocked with africans which is helping with less aggression. im gonna put my favorite tiger O in there! :D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
That is a great deal. It helps when you find a motivated buyer who isn't trying to recoup every cent they put into a tank.

Way too often, it is the other way around and someone is looking to get $400 for the same stuff you got.

yeah, i got lucky. he orginally wanted 300 for it, and said he was moving to Arizona in a month. so i waited till then to see if it was still up and offered 25. guess it worked out!

jstlstn

Members
Way to go Nikko, you might want to add master of the deal to your user name. You seem to run into them often enough.

haha, thanks Phil, theyre out there, you just gotta look for them, i saw a 125 setup for 125 just now. too bad i cant get it, parents would flip and my fish room is crowded now with a 125, 75, 29, 20, 10 and now this 55 setup! this is the best hobby though to destress from school so its worth it!