• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Glass top for 20L

Becca

Members
I have a brand new one in box but I will be in Boston at the meeting.

Yep - I know - that's why I figured I'd see what else might be out there. The evaporation in this tank is absurd and I'm not much up for hauling buckets right now, or pulling out the python to top it off every few days.

Forester

Members
Yep - I know - that's why I figured I'd see what else might be out there. The evaporation in this tank is absurd and I'm not much up for hauling buckets right now, or pulling out the python to top it off every few days.

:D Becca I don't have a 20H lid, I have a 20L lid. Someone else had the 20H lid.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
:D Becca I don't have a 20H lid, I have a 20L lid. Someone else had the 20H lid.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yes, Greg has one. I'll probably buy his at the meeting for the sake of convenience. I doubt I'll make it to another meeting until July at the earliest, unfortunately.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Yes, Greg has one. I'll probably buy his at the meeting for the sake of convenience. I doubt I'll make it to another meeting until July at the earliest, unfortunately.

Becca,
I will not be at the meeting but I live in Gaithersburg, If you need it maybe we can meet. I don't know where you work but I work at Dulles.

Becca

Members
Becca,
I will not be at the meeting but I live in Gaithersburg, If you need it maybe we can meet. I don't know where you work but I work at Dulles.

I work in Rockville, so not far at work or home. Will pm you.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App