• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish Group Buy for Delivery to Aquamania

Tangcollector

Staff member
One of the true joys of this hobby is that what you love someone else may not and vice versa. It is all up to you. Do your research and talk to people and don't be in a hurry. I'm sure that most everyone on here will tell you that at one time or another they moved too quickly and regretted it. Take your time stocking the tank. If you miss out on something than something else will come along. Especially with this club there will always be great stuff available. Get some filter media, over filter the tank, and feed sparingly at first and you won't lose anything. I am always trying to keep myself in check because I want too many fish without having enough tanks. And most of all take your time and enjoy your fish.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Just a few reminders:

Group buys are open to paid club members who are registered for Aquamania. Please PM me or post on this thread when you place an order so I know who I need to meet with. I will post details later on when/where fish can be picked up.

Get your orders in ASAP! Cutoff will probably be sometime Tuesday, but I will check with Dave. He needs time to fast the fish and have them ready to ship by the end of the week.

Dave is offering 10% off and free shipping! Great chance to get quality fish at a substantial discount, and a chance to support one of our sponsors.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Just squeaked my order in. :)

Dave says this is one of the biggest group buys he's had in a while.

Thanks to everyone who ordered so much for supporting a really great guy and longstanding, generous friend of the club.

:sign0191:

Tangcollector

Staff member
Just squeaked my order in. :)

Dave says this is one of the biggest group buys he's had in a while.

Thanks to everyone who ordered so much for supporting a really great guy and longstanding, generous friend of the club.

:sign0191:

Agreed

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I will be bringing Dave's order tomorrow morning, hoping to be there around 10, but I'll have auction fish to unpack, so I'd ask people to wait until 11 or 12 before trying to pick up their fish. I'll be in the main room where speakers are and the auction will be happening. PM me if you need my phone number, I know most of the people that ordered, but there are a few names I don't recognize, or faces I don't know.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Big thanks to Dave for busting his butt to get out the order as well as his very generous donations!

Looking forward to seeing you at the ACA this July. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great to see such a nice group buy from Dave!

And thanks Dave for the awesome donations!

Matt

Big thanks to Dave for busting his butt to get out the order as well as his very generous donations!

Looking forward to seeing you at the ACA this July. :)