• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Parkinsoni and Banded Rainbows

ricoishere

Members
I have 3 mature (there might be more) 8 month old Parkinsoni Rainbowfish and about 4 mature Banded Rainbowfish. The Parkinsoni Juvi go for about $15.00+ around town, the Banded about $6.00+. As adults they’ll go for $26.00 & $12.00 respectively. Sell whole group for $60.00, and I’ll add a Chinese Algae Eater, and who knows what else. All fish are in excellent heath.

rich_one

Members
I picked up a bunch of rainbows from Rico this weekend... let me tell you folks... HIGH QUALITY! these fish are healthy, incredibly colored up, and yes... I put them in my tang tank... and they have livened things up, just as I expected!

Thanks for the awesome fish, Rico!

-Rich

ricoishere

Members
I picked up a bunch of rainbows from Rico this weekend... let me tell you folks... HIGH QUALITY! these fish are healthy, incredibly colored up, and yes... I put them in my tang tank... and they have livened things up, just as I expected!

Thanks for the awesome fish, Rico!

-Rich

Glad to hear you're pleased Rich. BTW, I have. Another Boesmani awaiting you. Let's arrange pickup. I couldn't catch it without tearing up the scaping
:angry3:

rich_one

Members
Glad to hear you're pleased Rich. BTW, I have. Another Boesmani awaiting you. Let's arrange pickup. I couldn't catch it without tearing up the scaping
:angry3:
sounds great... I'd love to get him.

sometime Saturday will be best for me, as my evenings are very full, in dealings with my children (unless the wind happens to blow you somewhere near Waldorf during the week). If Saturday, we can maybe try to meet same place we tried last Saturday? Send me PM and lets work it out... I can't wait to see it... these guys all look great!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Man, I do love me some rainbow fish. Have 5 different species of males (including the Parkinsoni) in my planted 45. If I had them in a 4' tank, I'd be all over this. :)

ricoishere

Members
Man, I do love me some rainbow fish. Have 5 different species of males (including the Parkinsoni) in my planted 45. If I had them in a 4' tank, I'd be all over this. :)

Rainbows are great, low maintenace, hardy as hell. Esp the Parkinsoni. I have some pretty large angles (5-6" in height), and want to see them reach maturity in a large tank. And they're not even a year old yet.