• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 1

mrkillie

Members
It was a wild week 1 in the Original CCAFFL. Newcomers 'HowYOUDoin?' led the pack with 168.15 points, but the game of the week was a ferocious comeback that was completed on the very last play of the Miami-New England game when the Pats intercepted Chad Henne to lead the Predators to the victory, 141.4 to 141.1 over the Rockville Road Rage. It is interesting to note that without partial point scoring, this game would have been a tie (at 137). Knowing the NFL, this result may even change later in the week.

But for now, here's the standings after week 1 (overall league seed in parentheses):

Division 1

(1) HowYOUDoin?.................... 1-0-0
(3) Predators ............................1-0-0
(5) Super Red Emperor's .........1-0-0
(7) Love Canal Mutants........... 0-1-0
(8) Rockville Road Rage ...........0-1-0
(9) TheOtherRedheadGirl ........0-1-0

Division 2

(2) SOMD Blue Crabs ...............1-0-0
(4) Cheatin' B@st@rds............ 1-0-0
(6) Prancing Peacocks ..............1-0-0
(10) DHusk Destroyers............. 0-1-0
(11) Big Boys ............................0-1-0
(12) Maryland Steel Beast .......0-1-0

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I though my team sucked because I missed most of the draft but i can't get mad at 161 points.

rich_one

Members
I though my team sucked because I missed most of the draft but i can't get mad at 161 points.
Well, since I missed ALL of the draft, and there's NO help on the waiver wire right now... I'll go ahead and stay mad at my 80+ crappy points. LOL...

Gonna be a loooonnnnggggg season. Thankfully, my money league team is MUCH better! :D

-Rich