• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tanganyikan Fish, Tanks, & Equipment

Travis

Members
The 125 is drained and in need of a scrub. Here's what it looks like though.

$250 tank/lids/stand

image.jpg

Last edited:

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Doesn't it mean weird tooth fish or something? It's not the name. It's a boring black and white fish with a few extraordinary details... it's the same thing I go for EVERY time.

Lol
It's got some blue in there too.
They are cute little buggers. Someone buy some fish already

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Travis, I'm sorry I derailed your thread. I'm also sorry I don't have room for another 4-foot tank in my house so I can go find a group of those fish to hoard.

Folks, Travis is still selling stuff!!!

If you're interested in seeing a picture of something just PM me your phone number and I'll text you pictures.

Still left:

125g tank/stand/lids/cheap lights (best offer)

2.5g tank/lid/cheap lights (six pack?)

Ehiem Classic 2217 ($60)

x2 Vortech MP10W ($200)

Big rocks/~100lbs pool filter sand (best offer)

Travis

Members
The ectodus are awesome fish, but extremely susceptible to eye damage against rocks, which leads to eye infection and eventually death. So if you get some, put them in a tank with just sand.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Picked up the 125g set-up from Travis today with a buddy. We set it up at his place today - quite an upgrade from a 1g bowl!

Thanks for an awesome deal - tank looks great in its new home...even has some fish in it already (thanks Mahesh!)

Matt

Termato

Board of Directors
I can take that 2 gallon off of your hands. That 33G Long...wow. I want that tank but have no where to put it. I literally bought a 40G breeder yesterday...

clearsky5

CCA Members
I am interested in the eheims also...
and while I think I am at the back of the line....
would like to know if any cyps left
thanks
david

ps... prices please..... saves on multiple emails when we know what we are possibly paying for things...