• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Plexi Breeder Boxes - High Quality

misterted

Members
Hi everyone,

Some of you may know me from either the ECC or CF.
I've been keeping Freshwater fish on and off for roughly 25 years and I saw a strong need for a real breeder box. There are some out there but most have problems, like poor water flow which leads to dead fry, or not being able to close the lid on the tank because of the hooks that hold the box in place inside the tank, and many other issues.

Please take a look at this thread I started here in the DIY section. It will explain this breeder box to you.

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23693

For now I am offering the 12" long version and here is the price structure:

1 unit for $30
2 or more units for $25 each

I keep inventory, this is the only thing I sell and ship.

If you are interested in buying and need a shipping quote please PM me.
For general, non pricing or order related questions please feel free to reply here.

Thank you,
Ted

Reed

Very Fishe
Just got plexi breeder box set up and I really like it. It's like having a tank in a tank and allows you to enjoy your fish.

Visual

Reed,
If you get a chance can you post a pic of the breeder box in your tank? I would like to see one in action.

Just got plexi breeder box set up and I really like it. It's like having a tank in a tank and allows you to enjoy your fish.

misterted

Members
I just want to clarify something.

For the best results you need to have an air pump and connect the air line from the pump to the breeder box. This is what keeps the water flow going.

Thanks,
Ted

blkmjk

Members
Are they made to order? Or do you have some ready to go?

NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED!

olzkool

Members
I just got a shipment of 12 of these in today. WAY better than I imagined. Best breeders I ever seen. Very well made. Better than anything you could buy retail. And shipped / packed perfectly so the all made it in great shape. I am very satisfied. This solves all of the problems I was dealing with between net boxes and separate 5/10 gal tanks, separate heaters, filters, etc. Thanks again!

misterted

Members
I just got a shipment of 12 of these in today. WAY better than I imagined. Best breeders I ever seen. Very well made. Better than anything you could buy retail. And shipped / packed perfectly so the all made it in great shape. I am very satisfied. This solves all of the problems I was dealing with between net boxes and separate 5/10 gal tanks, separate heaters, filters, etc. Thanks again!

Thanks for the kind words Chris. Enjoy!

Ted

Becca

Members
I need to save up for a few of these. Might negate my issues with overflows.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App