• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB or trade: Neolamprologus Brichardi (I have Multies)

TheWire

Members
Hi there, I am looking for a group of Neolamprologus Brichardi. I am looking for a colony like 5? what's a good number to start? I am looking to either buy it or trade with multies. I have colony of multies, will be setting up webcam for viewing if needed

thank you
P

dogofwar

CCA Members
I know that there are quite a few folks who are breeding nice brichardi in the club...

I think that someone was selling similis (which are very similar but a little rarer than multis).

You'll prob find some. I have fry but they are far from adoption. Good Luck.

I also have Julidichromis Marlieri for $2 ea at 1" in size. Another cool Tang.

TheWire

Members
I like them as they are schooling fish and also fry can be leave alone to be raise by everyone in the group...

kbeaudean

Members
We have Brichardi fry from 1" to 2" we also have the Similis shellies. Don't no where your located or how far a drive you are.

TheWire

Members
We have Brichardi fry from 1" to 2" we also have the Similis shellies. Don't no where your located or how far a drive you are.

hi there....i have multies, are you interested? if not how much do you want for it? got any pic?

I can meet you at Belair?