• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am giving away

three 10 gallon tanks

three 20 gallon longs

one nice wooden stand with two doors for a 55G natural color can be varnished.

45 hex with a small crack that holds water it would also make a great home for a tokay gecko, crested gecko or any other arboreal reptile.

one adult pair of green terrors (taken together or none at all)
five or six ancistrus:
one calico
four or five Ancistrus sp Pucallpa gold for MAB's Peru trip years ago.

Pick up in Waldorf or occasionally in Silver Spring based on my schedule. Fish will be transported in a bucket you will need your own bucket for pick up.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Prince - I'd be interested in the 10s and 20s if we could figure oout a day/time to meet up in silver spring.

Let me know if there's anything you'd need reptile wise.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Prince - I'd be interested in the 10s and 20s if we could figure oout a day/time to meet up in silver spring.

Let me know if there's anything you'd need reptile wise.

The 20's have been claimed by Frank and NPBarca.

Kevin claimed a 10 and the GT's

I have two 10's left.

frankoq

Members
When is a good time to meet in Silver Spring?
and where in SS? No rush just planning ahead. :)
And thanks!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am still giving away

one nice wooden stand with two doors for a 55G natural color can be varnished.

45 hex with a small crack that holds water it would also make a great home for a tokay gecko, crested gecko or any other arboreal reptile.

Pick up in Waldorf or occasionally in Silver Spring based on my schedule. Fish will be transported in a bucket you will need your own bucket for pick up.

whats left.
The stand is nice. Better looking than any metal stand.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
As of now everything has been claimed. If someone backs out or I don't hear from them in two or three days about pick up. I'll let you guys know in order of response time. NPBarca. This doesn't change what I already told you. I'll give you a week because of your circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app