• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pre-tear down sale

ddavila06

Members
As i am getting closer to get a replacement for my broken new 75 gal tank i realize that i better start listing some stuff..
i wont make the meeting this saturday unfortunately.. pick up in Burke, VA or i can ship.

1 large piece of Bolbitis large form. this plant's rhyzome measures about 7.5 inches long and its leaves reach the surface of a 20 h.
easy plant, similar care to ferns as it attaches to wood/rocks. low light ok $20

Crypt Nurii, very nice colorful cryptocoryne that stays small and adds a ton of color to any aquarium. this plant will like a rich substrate or root tabs. it will grow with or without CO2. the leaf color is green with orange/reddish. really cool stuff

1-large plant w 2 runners $20
2-m/l plants $25 both or $15 ea
various sm plants $8 ea

2 large pieces of wood, both have moss attached to it $15? or $20 for both?

i will add as i take more things down.. a lot of my plants are very uncommon/hard to get/ etc and grow slow..

i posted one pic of how these nurii were growing on my 75 a few years ago for reference

P4100476 (800x472).jpg

P4100480 (800x600).jpg

P4100482 (800x600).jpg

P4100484 (800x600).jpg

P4060474 (800x600).jpg

P4060476 (800x600).jpg

P4060475 (800x600).jpg

Frogbit.jpg

crypt nurii (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
both wood pending payment

i also have Echinodorus sp Red Devil-Echinodorus sp. Jaguar $10 ea
those two are easy, grow to about 18-20 inches tall and get very red w more light. need a rich substrate or root tabs. jaguar has wider leaves w green spots. red devil remains burgundy/wine red w narrower leaves

ddavila06

Members
Someone got the wood with moss?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

someone wants it and im only waiting on the payment to ship, if that fails someone else local will drop by, if that fail you'r next.

i have other smaller woods i will add soon. im going to take fish out of the 75 today and will update at some point

Bolbitis and swords pending pick up.

ddavila06

Members
wood, bolbitis, swords sold

still have crypt nurii. will entertain offers-i took down my tank, in the next few days i will update with other plants and stuff..

i have four half/sandwich bags of frogbit. if anyone wants drop by and get them :D

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
hey I will give you a 75 gal tank if you need one . if so just let me know !

had already purchased one. thank you though.

i have my oak finish 75, the replaced tank almost ready to go. it needs the silicones done, anyone interested?? make offer.

i have for sure cryptocoryne retrospiralis, a lot of mother-sized plants for $3 ea or 10 for $24

will keep on updating!!

btw, still have two buckets of free mixed gravel..anyone?

ddavila06

Members
Update:

i torn down the set up, and set up the new tank. This is what i have available:

Crypt Nurii, very nice colorful cryptocoryne that stays small and adds a ton of color to any aquarium. this plant will like a rich substrate or root tabs. it will grow with or without CO2. the leaf color is green with orange/reddish. really cool stuff

4 sm plants $8 ea

Cryptocoryne Retrospiralis. easy! fast growing (for a crypt), tall-max size about 2 feet, green. 4 mother-sized plants w runners $15 -has a little black brush algae on older leaves
about 25 sm plantles, range from 8-15 inches $1.5 ea

Cryptocoryne Cordata "Blassi", Cool cordata that stays relatively small, purple-ish underside w green w brown strikes top,
mother-sized plants w at least two runners ea (and see the flower spathe coming up?) $15 ea (2 available) -old leaves have a little bba-

various small ones $5 ea

Cryptocoryne xWillisii, only about 6 left, had a little green hair algae on so i clipped most leaves off.. this is a (surprisingly) less common green, short crypt that usually stays under six inches. take them for $6

Cryptocoryne Affinis, i have seen this crypt grow to about a foot tall...in my tank it remains much shorter at about 6-7 inches..Green, narrow leaves w somewhat of a purpleish underside, i have these 5 or so for $10

Adult Female bushy-nose pleco, has laid eggs and i raised babies from her. make offer
also have a 2-3 inche juvenile. make offer

will update with more soon

P4140479 (800x600).jpg

P4140480 (800x600).jpg

P4140481 (800x600).jpg

P4140482 (800x600).jpg

P4140483 (769x800).jpg

P4140485 (800x600).jpg

P4140487 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
C. Cordata Blassii spoken for.

anyone has some cool apisto to trade or other dwarf south american cichlid i will concider..
looking for a few corydora "orange stripe" also.

ddavila06

Members
update: nurii, blassi and affinis spoken for.

all i have is the few xwillisii and the retrospiralis for plants.

the 75 gallon fish tank, the female pleco and young one as well.

ddavila06

Members
add:

Reverse trio of corydoras sterbi. adults now, bought them a few months ago..

Red Spotted Tetra, Copeina guttata, bought from batfish around october last year or so. doing great! at least 7-8 almost adult fish. males and females obvious now.

silver color tetra, i believe i bought them from Jesse who acquired them from Barber, collected in Peru, i will refresh his memory to confirm. no idea on id. Big! about 3-3.5 inches for the largest. nice schooling fish, i think they would do great with earthdiggers and similars. i think i have like 7 or 8

trade for apistogrammas? i need a female irinidae or a male blue tail aggie, or a female borelii or a male opal borelii LOL

2012-12-15 06.06.27.jpg

2012-12-15 06.08.53.jpg

Last edited: