• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What did you do to your tank(s) today?

mscichlid

Founder
Tester?! Tested the tap as well. Yellow. 0.5. Tank reads red.
Have one garra sp, one bristlenose, 5 amanos, 6 otos and two flag fish. They are all alive and don't seemed to be stressed which is quite bizzare.

minifoot77

Members
like i said it could be the test is giving false readings. . . And where did you find the flag fish?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

verbal

CCA Members
like i said it could be the test is giving false readings. . . And where did you find the flag fish?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

I picked them up for her from TPP on the PVAS trip. I am pretty sure I saw some at HOT the beginning of Dec.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Did water changes on a couple of dozen tanks....and cleaned box filters as I re-filled.

Cleaned the FX5 on my 180g. Of course it wouldn't start (grain of sand?) when I plugged it back in (had to take it back apart and wiggle the impeller)...

Found a bunch of free swimming babies from the Amatitlania siquia "Grenada", a Nicaraguan convict...

Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I did a water change on the two bigger tanks while I worked on the membership list last night.
I need to start paying more attention to the fish...............................

mscichlid

Founder
Did water changes finally. I have a lot to do in the coming days....bringing in rainwater for the Altums, trimming my dutch tank. The dreaded duckweed removal project must start asap!