• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How much are these tanks worth? big tanks!

Those were probably some pretty sweet reef tanks back in the day. I really like the black one. If you plan on selling it shoot me a pm.

yea i think they were REALLY nice. not really sure about the light setup on the brown one. looks a little messy haha

and yea ill probbly be selling all the saltwater stuff :)

It's basically an old school DIY reef light. I have a feeling given the looks of things that light is probably around 10 years old. Older fish keepers who haven't mastered the Internet yet had to make things up as they went along.

69cichlids

Members
I'll be that way next week to collect my tanks my ex gave you

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

i know lol

i can tell from your lack of saltwater threads (this guy was really big into it), the fact that your kid is like 12-24 months old (this guy is like 60's/low 70's in age), and you talk about your wife (they have been divorced for several years, which i guess he could have gotten remarried, but I HOPE wouldnt have another kid, esspecialy when his youngest kid with his first wife is 37....lol)

kind of detective like ;)

also, i know its all fun and games, and that I have said where the stuff is located at. But i dont think its cool to post where I am from, esspecialy without my consent. It would have been different if i would have gotten on here and said "hey 69cichlids, I love in Woodbridge Va" KNow where im coming from??

verbal

CCA Members
also, i know its all fun and games, and that I have said where the stuff is located at. But i dont think its cool to post where I am from, esspecialy without my consent. It would have been different if i would have gotten on here and said "hey 69cichlids, I love in Woodbridge Va" KNow where im coming from??

I was only repeating information that You posted on the forum. If you really cared about remaining anonymous, I doubt you would have posted a picture of yourself.

its not that i dont want to remain anonymous, i dont have anything to hide and i feel like im quite attractive, why not show everyone ;) lol

its not a big deal hommie just saying