• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Assorted tanks for sale

chris_todd

Members
We need to do some basement renovations, so I'm taking the opportunity to clear out a bunch of fish stuff. I have the following tanks for sale:

three 10g with glass tops - $5 each
two 2.5g with glass top - $3
one 2.5g without glass top - $2

One 8g? bowfront kit, with glass tank 17" w x 11" tall x 10" front to back at center of bow, comes with plastic stand, hood, 40W light, and HOB filter. $20

One "1/2 15" from glasscages - holds about 7.5 gallons, is 24"w x 6"h x 12"front to back. Comes with glass top. Never used. $15

One "1/2 10" from glasscages - approx 5 gallon 20" w x 10" deep x 6" tall - Never used, but it has a crack in the back panel. Free to anyone who'll take it away. Use it for glass tops or whatever. Same foot print as a 10g, but half as tall.

Sixteen drilled 20 longs - some are double drilled, some are single drilled. The double drilled ones have a hole in the lower right and upper left of the back; the single drilled are in the upper left. Every hole has a bulkhead. Some have a blue acrylic panel siliconed to the back glass panel on the inside (I am guessing they were used in a fish store, but I don't know their full history). $5 each, or $50 to anyone who takes them all (I want these gone).

Drilled 10g tanks - I need to get an exact count, but I think I have four or five of these. Single drilled with bulkheads, $5 each. They also have the blue acrylic siliconed in the back.

Undrilled 40 breeder - the top plastic rim is cracked in a couple places, so it bows a bit when full, and the silicone could be in better shape, but it held water recently. You should replace the top rim. Because of its condition, I'm selling this for $5 - heck, cut it up for glass tops if you're worried about it's water holding worthiness.

Finally, I have a plywood 150g tank that I bought from Albrecht before he moved. That tank is described more fully here:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=10441
and here:
http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6778
$50 takes it

Any CCA member who shows up with a vehicle large enough to take all this away in one go can have it all for $125.

Pickup in Catonsville, or I can probably deliver at least some items to the October meeting (but my Prius can only hold a few of the smaller tanks, and will never hold the 150g plywood tank, so that's pickup only). PM me if interested.

clearsky5

CCA Members
Chris:
I am very interested in the 2 1/2's.... I will take any you have! I will be at the PVAS meeting saturday, but then have to go out of town and won't be back for a couple weeks... Are they available? and if you can't make the meeting saturday, I am not sure when I could get to them..... I do have to drive north (I live just north of Richmond, VA) on Sunday to travel up to New Jersey, so might could get them then???
let me know..
thanks
david

chris_todd

Members
I got a PM about the 2.5g tanks 15 minutes before your post, so they are tentatively spoken for. If that deal falls through, then you are next.

Charlutz

Members
Hey Chris -

I'll take the bowfront, the 1/2 15 and the 1/2 10. Either pick up at the CCA meeting or I can come up to your place, whatever is easiest for you.

Would like one of the 10g w glass top

Hi Chris,
I'd like one of the un-drilled 10g with a glass top. Actually, I think we work together at TRP (?) in Owings Mills, and if so, I could pick it up from you on Mon 10/4 at work.

Ruth

chris_todd

Members
Ruth and Charlie, I responded by PM.

Several of the tanks are now spoken for, but I still have the following available:

Sixteen drilled 20 longs - some are double drilled, some are single drilled. The double drilled ones have a hole in the lower right and upper left of the back; the single drilled are in the upper left. Every hole has a bulkhead. Some have a blue acrylic panel siliconed to the back glass panel on the inside (I am guessing they were used in a fish store, but I don't know their full history). $5 each, or $50 to anyone who takes them all (I want these gone).

Drilled 10g tanks - I need to get an exact count, but I think I have four or five of these. Single drilled with bulkheads, $5 each. They also have the blue acrylic siliconed in the back.

Undrilled 40 breeder - the top plastic rim is cracked in a couple places, so it bows a bit when full, and the silicone could be in better shape, but it held water recently. You should replace the top rim. Because of its condition, I'm selling this for $5 - heck, cut it up for glass tops if you're worried about it's water holding worthiness.

chris_todd

Members
The 40 breeder is now spoken for as well.

Skinny, I still have all the 20 longs, though one person has expressed an interest in getting one or maybe two. I live in Catonsville, MD, but I will be at this Saturday's meeting, and if you're only interested in one or two, I could bring them.

__SKINNY__

Members
I wont be going to the meeting,am still interested in one or two of them lmk what you have after the meeting,thanks

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow Chris! I didn't know you had soo many tanks...

I remember the last time I was at your house you only had a handful. It's amazing what this hobby makes us do right!

Good luck on the sales,

Richard

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Btw, how's the weather on The third planet out from a small, unregarded yellow sun in Sector ZZ9, Plural Z alpha...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tremper

Members
CHris,

I'd like one of the single drilled 20 longs. It's for a neighbor's child for a turtle, so the cleanest one you could find would be appreciated.

PM me.

Thanks - Joe

tremper

Members
Chris,

I talked my neighor's kid into a 55g for the tortise (more space = more tortise fun) so please disregard the earlier request for the 20g.

Thanks,

Tremper

chris_todd

Members
Bump. I still have available 11 double-drilled 20 longs and 5 single-drilled 20 longs, as well as the 150g plywood tank.

I need these gone - the 20 longs are FREE to anyone who will take away the whole lot. I just brought them out of storage and they are dirtier than I remember, which is why I'm dropping the price. Also, I've never filled any of them, so I can't guarantee they are leak-free. But hey, they're FREE!

The 150g plywood tank is $50 obo. Make me an offer!

Pickup in Catonsville. I'm not sure if I'll be at the November meeting, and even if I were, I'd have to borrow a vehicle to transport them all, so I would prefer they be picked up at my place.