• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 46 bowfront and 40B with glass tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ading522

Members
Hi guys,

moving over to acrylic..so there are a couple of tanks i need to let go..

i have a 46 bowfront.. stand may need to be painted on the top where the aquarium sits, but otherwise structurally sound.. comes with glass tops and strip light.. asking $220 with Penn plax 1000 canister filter (used for 2 months now) $175 for tank, stand, light and glass tops.. $60 for canister alone

*will come with 4 bolivian rams, all male a bala shark, 3 tiger sharks, a firemouth pair, 2 black mollies, 8-10 platies.. if you dont want the fish..let me know..

and a 40 breeder with glass tops, no stand.. has black background and two sponge filters,24" dual strip lamp with lifeglo 39W bulbs..$90 OBO..

all tanks are available before this weekend.. still up and running, so give me some time to take it down if you are interested...thanks!

Ading522

Members
Bump..price drop..$200 for bowfront and canister filter.. $75 for breeder glass tops and light plus sponge filters..tank and glass tops only-$50..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
bump..last price.. $150 for 46 bowfront,stand,glass tops, light strip..heater and air pump included..

canister filter $50

package above together : $175

40 breeder tank only $30 ; with tops and dual lamp 24" light strip firm at $50

would like to get an offer by the weekend.. want to setup acrylic tanks as soon as they get here..

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.