• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free drilled tanks

chris_todd

Members
I have 14 drilled 20 longs (3 are single drilled, 11 are double drilled) and five double drilled 10g tanks available FOR FREE to anyone who wants them. All have bulkheads. The single drilled 20 longs have blue painted backs, and the double drilled have blue acrylic siliconed into the backs. The 10gs also have the blue acrylic backs. I bought these thinking I'd turn them into a fish room, but my plans have changed and I just want them gone.

Only a few will fit in my Prius, but I would greatly prefer it if an interested party would arrive at my house in Catonsville and just take them away. Again, these are FREE! I've never had water in any of them, and they are obviously from some closed fish store (hard water stains), so I make no guarantees about water worthiness or cleanliness. But hey, THEY ARE FREE.

PM me if interested.

Hawkman2000

Members
Drilled in the bottom or on the back?

BTW, would you be willing to deliver? Its quite a trip to the third planet out from a small, unregarded yellow sun in Sector ZZ9, Plural Z alpha. Me being on the fourth planet in all.

chris_todd

Members
Drilled in the bottom or on the back?
Sorry, guess I should have specified they are all drilled in the back.

BTW, would you be willing to deliver? Its quite a trip to the third planet out from a small, unregarded yellow sun in Sector ZZ9, Plural Z alpha. Me being on the fourth planet in all.

Sorry, but delivery to Mars is uneconomical for me. ;) I can bring some to the meeting this Saturday; would that do? To deliver them all to the meeting, I'll need to borrow a different vehicle, but that should be possible.

By the way, I was off by one on the number of 10g tanks. I discovered one of them has a crack in the back from the overflow hole to the edge, so unless someone wants it for glass tops, I'll just toss it.

chris_todd

Members
Caleb, at this point, I think they're all spoken for, sorry. If I've done the math wrong, or if someone backs out, you're next in line though.

Hydrodmg, I can probably borrow a minivan and deliver to the meeting, if you'll be there. Saturday morning before the meeting will be busy for me, so it might just be easier to meet at the meeting.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Chris, no offense, but you are seriously nice guy. :happy0180:

chris_todd

Members
I am seriously offended that you would think I am a nice guy!

LOL

I only paid 5 bucks a tank when I bought them, and believe ms when I say that the spousal approval I will get from getting rid ofthese is worth far more than I originally paid, LOL!

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

hydrodmg

Members
i had not planned to attend the meeting and you are much closer to me I can attend the meeting if need be what ever works the best for you

Plenipotentiary-at-large
And Grandma said:

"The first thing to do when you find something special is to find someone to share it with - that way there's no telling how far the goodness will go."

Hath no one in receipt of these gifts but one or two to share with Brother Caleb?
:innocent0003:

hydrodmg

Members
"The first thing to do when you find something special is to find someone to share it with - that way there's no telling how far the goodness will go."

Hath no one in receipt of these gifts but one or two to share with Brother Caleb?
:innocent0003:

i might if she kills me for bringing them home lol