• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MINI MOTORO STINGRAY

rich_one

Members
Does the term "mini" motoro suggest that he doesn't get as large as other motoros, or just suggest he is still small? If it is a smaller growing version of larger motoros, how big does it max out at? Thanks!

-Rich

IKANBETUTU

Members
Does the term "mini" motoro suggest that he doesn't get as large as other motoros, or just suggest he is still small? If it is a smaller growing version of larger motoros, how big does it max out at? Thanks!

-Rich
Mini as in does not grow as large as regular motoro. Cant tell you what the max size will be for sure.

IKANBETUTU

Members
Where did you get it from??? I am in the market myself.

Drew
Got him from a friend whos been breeding them for a least 4 and a half years that i know of. I really didnt belive it when i first got it, im not really a ray guy and this is one group of fish i havent did a lot of research on. I have had him a little over a year and a half very active,very good eater and is fat with a fat tail. He disk is around 6 and a half maybe 7 inches at the most. He was about 4 inches when i got him.

rich_one

Members
Okay... I gotta ask... about how much does he sell them for? I think I'm developing ray fever! He's local?

-Rich