• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Silly Pleco!

chriscoli

Administrator
So I was walking by a tank tonight...and did a double take. Fortunately, she held still long enough for me to take a picture.

untitled-9073.jpg

chriscoli

Administrator
I don't have a clue how she managed to get it on there, but seconds after I took the picture, she thrashed around and cast her wafer hat off in what I can only imagine was disgust at being caught with it on her head.

For reference, it was an Xtreme Cat Scraper....I'm not sure if I should take this as a vote for or against them....

zackcrack00

Members
Thats hilarious! Wow, the fry hiding in the snail shell, and a catfish an algae wafer on its head! What's going on at your house, Christine?! :D

mchambers

Former CCA member
Christine,

There's a lot about me that you don't know!

I think I saw references to Oolong on another forum I frequent, not fish-related. Apparently it was once commonplace to reply saying "I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head."

Maybe we can use your picture similarly: here's a fish with an algae wafer on its head.

It could become an Internet sensation.

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
I had to revive this thread when I saw this tonight.....I call it, "Lobe Hut Cat Hat"

The Cory Cat was just sitting, hanging out on top of the hut...

lobe hat-0882.jpg