• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Lots of Fry Growing Out

Cartel

Members
Any links so I can do some research on the geos you have? I know for sure I want some geos just not which variety yet. Although if any one has red/orange heads I would be all over that!

dogofwar

CCA Members
The female Gymnogeo decided to eat her fry...so unless there are some hiding somewhere in the tank, they're no more (until I breed again and I strip the female)...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Folks - please let me know if you'd like anything on this list for Saturday's meeting...

Thanks,
Matt

Heros appendiculatus - F1 Peru severums ~1-2" (wild parents)

Saratherodon linnellii - Velvet Black Barombi Mbo mouthbrooder ~1-2" (few left)

Neetroplus nematopus - F2 Neets (parents from Jeff Rapps) ~3/4"

Amatitlania nigrofasciatus "Rio Choluteca" - F2 - Black and Red Cons from Honduras (parents of my pair collected by Ken Davis) - 1"

Amatitlania siquia "Grenada, Nicaragus" - F2 Cons - parents of my pair collected by Sam Santangelo - ~1" (very few left)

Amatitlania siquia "Lago Nicaragua" - F2 Cons with nice orange bellies - parents from Jeff Rapps - ~1" (very few left)

Amatitlania kanna "Rio Rabolo" - F2 from Panama - breeder size females of this gold bellied Con ~2-3"

Amatitlania sp. "Rio Danli" - F2 Blue Honduran Red Points - stock from Jeff Rapps - ~3/4" (few left)

Cryptoheros cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" - F2 golden cutteri - parents of my pair collected by Ken Davis - ~1"

Psedocrenilabrus nicholsii - breeding pairs and extra males of this pretty mouthbrooder ~2-2.5" - only a couple show-size males left

Hericthys bartoni - F2 Media Luna Mexican cichlid - ~1" - 2 left

Amatitlania sp. - Reverse Trio of Pink Convicts - Very Productive - 4"

Amatitlania siquia "Rio Claro Red Fin" - F2 large pairs - breeder size (3-4" male/2" female)

Amatitlania siquia "Leucistic Honduran Red Point" - 2/3"