• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Week 1 lineups

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Check your lineups and get everything set! Season opener is tonight with a great divisional matchup.

My first matchup is against the Big Boys. Hoping for Cruz and Bradshaw to have off nights. Hoping for Nicks, Bryant, and the Giants D to come through for me.

Good luck Chris! You'll need it.

fischfan13

Banned
Last year I do not believe I was ever matched-up against The Predators...Week 1 I am.
He put together a pretty nice team, and I think the QB matchups (Brees v Newton) and the D matchups (Balt v Hou) will be the difference.

mrkillie

Members
Last year I do not believe I was ever matched-up against The Predators...Week 1 I am.
He put together a pretty nice team, and I think the QB matchups (Brees v Newton) and the D matchups (Balt v Hou) will be the difference.

Just don't like remembering that first loss of the season last year, do you old friend. Albeit, you did trounce me the second time around.

It does look like a great matchup on paper.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
So, how many people went out and claimed Kevin Ogletree off the waiver wire today?
No rush to go out and claim Dallas receivers. Wait a few weeks until Romo gets hurt, Ogletree may not be Orton's favorite target...

He was also playing against NY's 4th and 5th string cornerback. Put him against most team's top 3 guys, and he won't be producing those numbers.

mrkillie

Members
No rush to go out and claim Dallas receivers. Wait a few weeks until Romo gets hurt, Ogletree may not be Orton's favorite target...

He was also playing against NY's 4th and 5th string cornerback. Put him against most team's top 3 guys, and he won't be producing those numbers.

A lot of team's #3 guy wouldn't be NY's #5 guy.

mdlnewman

Members

Romo gets hurt huh like this is a regular thing. Oh that's right he had broken ribs last year and played through them(unlike someone I know) to throw for 4k yards. Yup Dallas receivers blow don't pick any, as a matter of fact if you have them cut them. I'm sure no one will pick them up.

If you remember last year Dallas' #3 receiver only had 11 TD or more. Could be he is open all the time cause Dez, Miles and Jason get all the attention.