• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Mixed African Over 40 Fish Need To Sell by Friday!!

mfield4

Members
I am moving to a new home and when I do I want to start over and plan out my tank much better than I did the first time around.

My tank is going into storage on Saturday (unless someone wants to buy that too ;)) so the fish must be gone by Friday...

Here is the stock:

7 S. petricola (unsexed)
2 P. nyererei (1m:1f)
8 P. acei (full size but unsexed)
1 bumblebee
2 maingano (2m)
1 OB Peacock (m)
1 Strawberry peacock (m)
5 yellow lab (1m:4f)
1 chewere (m)
5 blue regal peacock (1m:4f)
3 ruby red peacock(2m:1f)
2 ngara flametail (unsexed)
1 C. afra jalo reef (m)
1 L. hongi (m)
1 borelyi (m)
2 jewel s (1m:1f)
4 tiger barbs

Over 45 fish, looking for $2 per fish. I want to sell as a whole.

Mike

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Dang.

I'll take your petricola and blue peacocks if you'll sell only those.

Are those Ngara flamebacks - Aulonocara stuartgrantil Ngara "Flametail"?

mfield4

Members
Yes they are, I fixed it... really would like to sell as a group.

If I don't get any bites I will probably just keep the tank where it stands and hope that the couple that is subletting my apartment doesn't kill them.

Malawimania

Members
I'm interested in all your Peacocks. If you don't have luck selling the whole group let me know, more then happy to take the peacocks off your hands.

-Steve

verbal

CCA Members
If someone is willing to buy the lot(but doesn't want everything), I would be interested in getting the at the meeting:
2 P. nyererei (1m:1f)
8 P. acei (full size but unsexed)

I can offer a little extra cash or a trade in exchange for holding them until the meeting.

rich_one

Members
Maybe we can get a list going on who might be interested in what, and if someone here is fairly close to Bmore, and willing, we can paypal the cost of the fish to that person. Once he/she has the amount to purchase the whole group, we can divvy them up at the meeting? And we can toss in a little extra for gas and courtesy of said person holding the fish until the meeting (of course, assuming its someone who'd have the space to hold the fish 'til then)?

Just a thought, as I'd really like to get:

1 male OB Peacock
1 male Strawberry peacock
2 male ruby red peacock (at least one of them)
1 male C. afra jalo reef
1 male L. hongi
1 male borelyi

Of course, I realize its probably a tall order to expect anyone to do that... but you never know if you never ask, right?

-Rich

killakacti

Members
I would take all 7 S. petricola and the 5 yellow labs and of course throw some extra cash in for gas and handling.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
There's no way I'd be able to get up there before the weekend and I'll be tied up Saturday and Sunday. Jason, go ahead and grab the synos if you want them - I have too many catfish anyway. :)

killakacti

Members
Jason, go ahead and grab the synos if you want them - I have too many catfish anyway. :smile:

Sorry Tony, I scrolled right past your first post, you got first dibs.

I know i wouldnt be able to make it to Bmore before the weekend either. It is a great deal at 2 bucks a fish.

mfield4

Members
Maybe we can get a list going on who might be interested in what, and if someone here is fairly close to Bmore, and willing, we can paypal the cost of the fish to that person. Once he/she has the amount to purchase the whole group, we can divvy them up at the meeting? And we can toss in a little extra for gas and courtesy of said person holding the fish until the meeting (of course, assuming its someone who'd have the space to hold the fish 'til then)?

Just a thought, as I'd really like to get:

1 male OB Peacock
1 male Strawberry peacock
2 male ruby red peacock (at least one of them)
1 male C. afra jalo reef
1 male L. hongi
1 male borelyi

Of course, I realize its probably a tall order to expect anyone to do that... but you never know if you never ask, right?

-Rich

I could probably work something out on Sunday but that is the last day I have to move. This is a great idea so if anyone could coordinate this that would be really awesome, not to mention very impressize.

Try hard!

mfield4

Members
Oh and Saturday is a possibility as well. It is moving day but I will be around in the afternoon (flag football playoffs in the AM)

rich_one

Members
I know this may seem kinda vague to some of you, but I really do not want to go dragging the details into this thread. Let's just say I will almost certainly be otherwise occupied this weekend, so I am unable to vounteer to do this. Otherwise, I'd seriously consider it. If you see my thread in the Just Kickin' It lounge, then you know what I'm referring to (please make any comments in that thread... I do not want to hijack this thread, with that particular issue... thanks!).

-Rich

mfield4

Members
75g AGA tank that will come with the glass canopies and a 4x65w PC light, stand, and maybe the sand in the tank. I will need the 3 canister filters for when I get another tank. It was a planted tank but now has black sand and lava rock...

P1040050.jpg