• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Fish And Tanks

zackcrack00

Members
Thought I's share some pictures of my aquariums and my fish. If you'sd like to see more pictures of any of these fish, just post a eeply and I'd b happy do take a few. First, my male bettas. I got one good shot, and 2 crappy shots. Next, it's just all of my fish in my 75 gallon.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Zack,

Try posting it on a photo-hosting site. I use Snapfish.

Once you get it up there, right click and "copy image location." From there, post it up using the attache picture window.

zackcrack00

Members
Just tried snapfish. Apparently I have the wrong format... I take the pics on my Mom's phone, send them to my email, open and save the pictures on my kindle. I then try t put them online.

I take photos from my phone, send them to myself as emails, save to the computer and post directly from the computer. never a problem . . .

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
My sister always does stuff like that, what I do when I post pictures is plug in the
memory card from my camera to my computer, save the photos to my flash drive,
and then I attach them straight from my flash drive. I know that wont work for you
but if your computer gets fixed, I recomend trying that out.