• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Texas Holey Rock

HoleyRockofTex

CCA Members
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome to the area (Alexandria). I currently have around 2500 lbs of cleaned Texas Holey Rock for sale. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future and happy holidays.

Rocks range from $2-4 a pound mainly.

Please note these pictures are sample rocks and have previously been sold.

I currently have over 200 rocks ranging in size from a few pounds up to 60 pounds. Texas Holey Rock provides necessary minerals in the water by slowly dissolving over time and depositing Calcium, Magnesium, and Carbonate into the water and buffering the water pH. African cichlids from Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi, and Lake Victoria live in natural water conditions that are slightly alkaline with a pH range of 7.5-8.6. By incorporating Texas Holey Rock into your aquarium environment you will provide a buffer that will help keep your water in this range despite the hardness or softness of the water in your area. Most rocks are a $2-4 a pound and you are more than welcomed to setup a time to come by and browse the selection. Thank you for viewing my ad!

Thank you,

David

281 844 4807