• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB some shipping supplies (styrofoam box bags etc )

judtaaron

Members
Im looking for some styrofoam shipping boxes .Also 15 small or med bags and bag buddies/ or something like it .........if anyone has any for sale and are sort of local hit me up . I am in woodbridge va . Im free after 5 or 6 most days . Thanks in advance everyone

verbal

CCA Members
I have a variety of styros and sytro kits for priority mail boxes. I also can probably spare some 5" bags. I am in Reston.

judtaaron

Members
Hey thanks guys . Spaz I am looking to get some fish shipped this monday but thanks I am planning on attending the meeting if i can if not this one than the next for sure.( i need fish friends )
I would like to take you up on your offer Verbal. just let me know a good time for you .I will send you a private.
I am looking to ship 16 , 3/4 of a inch brichardi types. I am believe it or not putting a lil kit together for the seller who has never shipped . I was only able to locate the variant I want in houston but the seller has never shipped so we are working it out!