• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 10

mrkillie

Members
CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 10
Here's the standings after week 10 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Love Canal Mutants 7-3-0
4.Big Boys 6-4-0
5.Prancing Peacocks 6-4-0
6.Super Red Emperor's 5-5-0
7.Predators 4-6-0
8.TheOtherRedheadGirl 4-6-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 9-1-0
3.Rockville Road Rage 7-3-0
9.SOMD Blue Crabs 4-6-0
10.raidaz 4-6-0
11.D's Destroyers 3-7-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 1-9-0

Someone finally found out how they were doing it and took out the Cheatin' B@st@rds. They've clinched a playoff spot already anyway.

The league's 2nd and 3rd highest scoring teams faceoff in an elimination game (most likely) this week - Red and Predators.

Speaking of my Predators, once again they scored over 130 points and LOST. To put that in perspective, the Predators have scored 130 or more points 5 times thus far, and are only 3-2 in those games. THE OTHER 11 TEAMS COMBINED have done it only 15 times. 3 teams have not done it, and 4 teams have done it but once.

The combined record of the other 11 teams when scoring 130 or more? 15-0.

Don't forget about Thursday night football! Chicago Bears and Miami Dolphins this week. Get those players into your lineups!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Everybody better beware the Big Boys!!! They're my pick to win it all... And in BIG fashion!!! Congrats Chris on an awesome week, that was a BRUTAL beating you put on me :(

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I think we have some pretty stiff competition, but each weekend is like the weather and on any given Sunday there is a new winner.

Hopefully, one of the underdogs will come back and kick some royal butt and take the championship away from the Big boys, the Cheating ones and the luv tunnels and some prancing reindeer too. LOL! Hopefully there will be one man or wo-man standing:) And so it's either me or Red at the end. That's my prediction@

This has been fun so far, there are some teams that can put the smack down on any team. I hope I can stay consistent and atleast make the playoffs. Thanks for the props Mike!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I have to agree with Mikey Gray, Chris (Reel Addiction) looks strong and put a hurt n' on the Cheating *******s. Man, we definitely need to have talk about our league at the Xmas Party and we can throw down some beers just laughing about it too. That would be fun:) And talk fish too!