• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Calvus Fry

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Just found my calvus fry in a shell? The shell is in my 150 show tank? when do i remove the fry ? do i take mom also? any advice would be helpful .when do I feed?

pnlkman

Members
David good job with the Calvus. Not sure about when to take out the shell but I am interested in one of those fry unless you plan to keep them.. Thanks Paul PS the I got 4 fry from the first swallowtail that was holding and I have another holding now. I had to take the male out of the tank to give the females a break. The other male you gave me I took out of the main tank and put him in with the females to get him to color up.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pnlkman @ Nov 13 2008, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
David good job with the Calvus. Not sure about when to take out the shell but I am interested in one of those fry unless you plan to keep them.. Thanks Paul PS the I got 4 fry from the first swallowtail that was holding and I have another holding now. I had to take the male out of the tank to give the females a break. The other male you gave me I took out of the main tank and put him in with the females to get him to color up.[/b]
Hey Paul great to here about the Peacocks, mine are also holding again, If we get theses Calvus out of the tank and raise them up to size your welcome to some thanks.