• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Various fish stuff

Ading522

Members
Whats up guys! Selling a couple extra stuff from storage. i cannot deliver to meeting. please pickup if interested.

33 Long fish tank 48Lx12x12 (back is plasti dipped black and may have a few scratches not visible when filled) -$25

2 Kessil 150W amazon sun lights, used for a few months only, no gooseneck included. -$150 each or $250 for both.

pm me if interested. thanks!

Ading522

Members
I'll still be looking to get rid of more stuff. I'll try to post as soon as I'm not busy. Thanks for looking!

Ading522

Members
Stand for 84" X 24 wide aquarium. Not the best condition as its DIY. I had made it with 2x2's and screws. Tried to finish it but never got to it. Was meant for a dream tank that never got around to. It's sturdy for sure. I only want what I paid for in materials. $80..shoot me an offer. Pm me for pics.

It's 36" high by the way. And I had added doors from an old aquarium stand. You may or may not like it.

Ading522

Members
Also in addition to sale a 55 gallon aquarium stand only. Black and in good condition cosmetically. Inside has one shelf drilled for a canister filter. $30

SnoopFrogg

Members
can you send pics of 55 stand? my number is 410 428 1158

I have had an empty 55 for awhile and this may be perfect!

thanks man!

Ading522

Members
Update:

33 long SOLD
Kessil lights SOLD

additional lights for sale.
2 X Aqua LED edge 36" led fixture. Less than 100 hours on both fixtures. Sells on drsfosternsmith for $127 and kensfish for $159.
I am asking $100 each. Good condition, no scratches on housing. Like new. These are awesome because they have the built in timer and ramping effects like sunrise and sunset and some different modes of lighting. Pm me for interests.

Still for sale:
55 gallon cabinet stand and DIY stand for 84" aquarium.

Thanks for looking!