• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple Cichlids 4sale.

MontelBoom

Members
Looks like I'll be able to make this meeting this weekend. So here's what I'm trying to pass on to anyone interested :)

8 inch thick Male pureblood creamsicle Midas I Bought the other day. Was sold to me as a female for $70 but it looks as if that's not the case. I only want $45 bucks for it.

7 inch Orange Midevil Male for $15

Male Jack Dempsey for $10

Some free convicts. There's 11 with only 3 being male. All of which are of various sizes from an inch to 3 inches.

MontelBoom

Members
Looks like it actually IS a female Midas, Oops. Well it'll still be up for sale since I already have the male pending to someone.

MontelBoom

Members
The Jack and Midevil are no longer available. There are still some convicts left available and the Midas. Though I kinda messed up with the Midas description. I was tired at the time and wrote that I ordered it since I was looking at a female Midas I was debating on ordering.

So $40 bucks for a creamsicle female pure Midas that I picked up from a retuable lfs.

MontelBoom

Members
I'm adding two 2 1/2-3 inch green terrors to the list. One I'm pretty sure is 100% male while the other I think is a 60% chance of being female. They hang around together with no bullying, but they haven't paired up. Each for $6 or $10 together.

Hi,

Your PM box is full, here is what i was gonna write:

I'm interested in the sponge filter, some clown loaches, and maybe some terrors, though i confess i'm not an expert on how to keep them.

In terms of trades, I've got:
-an older "second nature" whisper 100 air pump
-an older "second nature" whisper 700 air pump, (only one outlet works)
-another air pump for a 20 gal that is broken but still good for spare parts,
-a very large plastic bonzai tree decoration,
-a small plastic tub full of plastic plant decorations,
-a 4+ inch tall marble/veil angelfish mostly black with silver and a splotch of orange
-several aqua clear 70 lids
-a small box of assorted color gravel

Not aquarium related but pet related i also have:
-2x hamster wheels and hamster water bottles
-a bunch of reptile stuff, like a humidity gauge, dry food, cricket vitamin supplements, and an unopened still in the box sticker thermometer

Anyway let me know how many convicts you've got, if you'd like anything i've listed, and when you'd like to meet today.

I look forward to meeting in person.

~Ben