• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB two 55g or 75g tanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looking for a couple of used tanks for my fishroom...no tanks that need re-sealing or with broken braces, etc.

Near 270 Exit 5 in Rockville/Potomac, so the closer the better :)

Thanks,
Matt

rsanz

monster tank newbie
I have a 55g that's been sitting in storage for about 2 years. I have not filled it recently so not sure of the condition on the seals. I'll see if I can pull it out and fill test it for you.

dogofwar

CCA Members
That would be great!

Matt

I have a 55g that's been sitting in storage for about 2 years. I have not filled it recently so not sure of the condition on the seals. I'll see if I can pull it out and fill test it for you.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Nice - that would be perfect for someone who can use the stand (I've got my own) :)

rsanz - how'd the 55g test fill go? How much for the tank (and lid)?

Thanks,
Matt

rsanz

monster tank newbie
Nice - that would be perfect for someone who can use the stand (I've got my own) :)

rsanz - how'd the 55g test fill go? How much for the tank (and lid)?

Thanks,
Matt
I was out last night, and my wife is out tonight. Need an extra hand to bring it up out of the basement. We're both home tomorrow, so I'll try to test it tomorrow evening after work. Sorry for the delay!

dogofwar

CCA Members
No worries at all! I can give you a hand with it this weekend, if you'll give me a hand moving it (if it holds water) :)

I was out last night, and my wife is out tonight. Need an extra hand to bring it up out of the basement. We're both home tomorrow, so I'll try to test it tomorrow evening after work. Sorry for the delay!