• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Custom aquarium for sale

moka

Members
After seeing Joey's presentation at the big fish deal this year I was inspired to see what I could come up with! This is my very first one and it works! It's been set up for about a month now and no leaks. It's a glass 11 gallon aquarium with sliding glass lids, and solid quilted maple trim all hand made by me! Specs are 18"L x 12"W x12"H, I chose these dimensions for more surface area than a standard 10 gallon, 216sqin vs 200sqin regular 10 gallon tank, and the extra width could be more versatile in stocking. I'm asking a price of 50 dollars for this one, and I'm willing to throw in the decorations if you like how I have it set up. Thanks!

image.jpeg

Leffler817

CCA Members
I won't speak for Mo(Moka), but he tried to auction it off at the last meeting. It didn't sell as he put a minimum bid of $40 on it. Send him a PM. If he doesn't make the next meeting, I can pony it over for you.