• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tanks, stands, etc.

Becca

Members
Pricing is shown as Non-member/Member.

20 long with plastic top, back painted black, black gravel, coralife T5 NO. (no bulbs) - $45/$35 (Will add a Whisper Filter for an extra $7/$5 - big enough, no longer adjustable flow, nor does it whisper, but it WORKS).

picture.php

Metal stand for 29 gallon - this is a "double" stand and can hold another tank on the bottom - $30/$20

picture.php

"Vintage" Azoo products -
*Palm Aquarium, made of crystal, $20/$15
*Nano cube-tank, acrylic with the most adorable HOB filter you've ever seen $15/$10 (note, intake basket on filter is missing, but anyone with an imagination can figure out a foam replacement). I will cut some new foam and carbon sheet to put in this filter for anyone interested.

picture.php

"Mad Scientist" bowl (ok, so this might be a re-purposed decorative vase, but it makes an awesome Betta Bowl) - $12/$10.

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/album.php?albumid=255&pictureid=2594

Decorations -
*XL Castle - $15/$12 (http://www.amazon.com/Penn-South-Ca...id=1381241195&sr=8-2&keywords=Aquarium+castle)

*M Shipwreck - $12/$10

*Fake plants, lot - $8/$6
picture.php

Potential wooden stand ;) - $100/$90
This is really a mission-style TV cabinet, but could easily be modified to hold multiple tanks (40 breeders or smaller). YOU HAUL (I don't think I can get it in my car). This was a $700-$800 TV cabinet and is made of quality wood - if you're in the business of re-purposing things or sustainable wood-working, it's a nice find. Could also be made into a bar, dresser, etc., or used as a TV stand. Has two drawers, is about 5 feet tall... didnt' have time to measure this AM.

picture.php

A LID FOR AN AQUA CLEAR 30 will get you $5 off of any item. PM me if you are interested.

Can deliver anything but the TV cabinet to the meeting.

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Back off Barbie

Cue gravel-like nasal Cagney voice: "You're asking for trouble see? This is my sale week see? No one wants your stuff see, they want my stuff see?

Dames. Sheesh.

:D

Becca

Members
Cue gravel-like nasal Cagney voice: "You're asking for trouble see? This is my sale week see? No one wants your stuff see, they want my stuff see?

Dames. Sheesh.

:D

Oh, mister, I'm so sorry, see, but my husband forced me out on the street to pedal my wares, see (to make room for the tank I'm buying from you, see :p)

Did I mention that any reasonable offers will be considered, see?:sign0201:

Becca

Members
Just to be fair - the member discount applies to any paid members of CCA, PVAS, or GWAPA.

Adding to the list...

Duetto 100 - $5
Duetto 50 - $5
Max Jet 400 - $5 - is missing output diffuser so it just shoots a straight jet accross the tank.

Any of the above can be had for FREE (as can the plastic plants) with a purchase of $10 or more. Basically, you can have one with every $10 you spend.

First person to buy something also gets a real, live dwarf lily, on the house...

Becca

Members
can you post a picture of the nano cube?

It is on the right, third photo down. I can't remember what the official name for that type of aquarium was and it's not quite a cube - has rounded corners, so you could keep a really tiny shark in there (j/k), but I did know someone who set his up as a mini-reef tank.

picture.php

See the thing with the blue bottom? That's it.

Also - here's the photo of the mad scientist thing because I accidentally pasted the link instead of the image code -
picture.php

I'd take a gander that that baby holds 2 gallons...

Becca

Members
CORRECTION - Stand is for a 20 or a 15 gallon - 24" long.

Azoo palm aquarium has a footprint of about 9"x 3.5". Area that holds water is about 7" long, 3" front to back, and 3.5" deep.

Azoo "nano cube" is 6" cube, footprint is a 7" square.

Also, in a related bout of idiocy... The 20 long is 30" and the twin tube light that goes on top is also 30"... Hahahahaha... -repriced at $25/20.

Last edited:

Becca

Members
Is anyone able to see the photos I posted? I can see them, but Reed says he couldn't see any of the images...

Becca

Members
I used the image code that is provided on the CCA site...

I'm using chrome... I tried updating the privacy settings... any luck now?