• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

SA FS pick up only

blkmjk

Members
I have the following fish for sale.

5 - WC ornatums 3" 150$
1 - WC atromaculatum 4" 40$
3 - sp. Guianacara 3" 20$
1 - Festea 3" 10$

Need to move the whole lot to clear a tank. 200$ gets all fish in tank.

Tank for sale after tank stock is sold will be 90 gallon standard 48x18 footprint. Comes with filters 2- ac110 with media and heater 150$ All sand and drift wood as well as rocks will be moving with the tank.

240 372 0601

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Stand is 2x4 to answer your pm. Your more than welcome to it gratis as soon as the stock is sold.

blkmjk

Members
Oh, sure, you can sell my Guianacaras, but I can't sell them!!! :p

The species on those guys is *probably* dacrya, according to Wayne Leibel.

Oh no hopefully I'm not killing your price point. I thought I paid 20 for 6 at roughly an inch. Is this in line?

Drew

Becca

Members
Oh no hopefully I'm not killing your price point. I thought I paid 20 for 6 at roughly an inch. Is this in line?

Drew

I don't remember - I actually did manage to part with the rest of my first batch and I've discouraged the parents from raising their subsequent batches, given how hard it was to find homes for the original group.

No worries!

spazmattik

Members
I think everyone that wanted them bought them lol. Rapps and other vendors seemed to have hit a gold mine of them as they have been plentiful