• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Feb. meeting

rsretep

Members
Would like to thank Shane for coming out and sharing his vast knowledge with us today. Great presentation, informative and interesting !!!!!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Couldn't agree more!

Thanks to everyone who came out today and to the BAP crew.

Sorry I couldn't do more for our auction sellers. I try. I wouldn't be happy to grow out fry for several months to get less than a buck each for them...

Matt

Leffler817

CCA Members
Excellent job Shane! Thanks for sharing just a tiny portion of the wealth of knowledge you possess. It was a great meeting and good to see my fish peeps again.

Sorry I couldn't do more for our auction sellers. I try. I wouldn't be happy to grow out fry for several months to get less than a buck each for them...

Matt

It's a tough time frame with BFD coming up. I know I'm saving up for group buys and marketplace shopping. Also, the turnout was down pro all due to weather predictions and holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Great meeting all around. It was good to see folks and honestly, Shane is one of the best presenters I have seen. He has a great mix of science and fish keeping in his talks.

Tangcollector

Staff member
It was only my second meeting and I thought it was excellent. Shane was great to listen to and talk to afterwards. Such great knowledge and experience and really nice guy to talk to. Thanks Shane and all.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am not a catfish guy but his talk was great. It kept me interested. I never considered otocinculus as schooling fish. I am going to buy a bunch today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I saw Shane's talk at GWAPA a while back. It was like a teaser for this talk. I like the additional content. I also appreciated that Shane asked for feedback. We are fortunate That Shane is local to the area. Such a wealth of knowledge, he is.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I don't care for the way my loricaria is looking at me. Shane's talk put me on my toes.

Blaise