• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Yellow Benga (Peacock), Red top Lwanda & Albino Socolofi & Supplies

Vinh2o

Members
FS Yellow Benga (Peacock), Red top Lwanda & Albino Socolofi (Mubuna) & Supplies

Nkhomo Benga / Benga Peacock / New Yellow Regal Peacock / Baensch’s Peacock Cichlid (Peacock) Male Fully Colored 4 Inches $40.00.

Red Top Lwanda Peacock Cichlid / Aulonocara sp. Lwanda (Peacock) Fully Colored Male 3.5 inches. $40.00

True Albino Pseudotropheus Socolofi (Mubuna) Juvies ranging from 3 inches to 1 inch. 3 different litters from the same breeding colony. 6 for $36.00. If you get more than 6, I will do $5.00 for each one starting on the 7th . In a LFS I see this size sell from $12.00 to $15.00.

Nkhomo Benga / Benga Peacock / New Yellow Regal Peacock / Baensch’s Peacock Cichlid (Peacock) Juvies ranging from 2 inches to 3/4 of an 1 inch. 6 for $42.00. If you get more than 6 I will do $6.00 for each on starting on the 7th.

Red Top Lwanda Peacock Cichlid / Aulonocara sp. Lwanda (Peacock) Juvies ranging from 2 inches to 1 inch. 6 for $42.00. If you get more than 6 I will do $6.00 for each on starting on the 7th.

Table that I used to hold my 40 Breeder. $20.00

New Never opened 15lb bag of crushed coral

Both sets are being sold as unsexed, but have already started showing eggs spots, displaying male dominant behaviors, some even doing the shake dance already. These boys & girls are ready to head out into the real world & start learning about the birds

Let me say this upfront. I am not sure if I will make the next meeting. This is a very busy time of the year for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app