• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Checking in

Shane

Members
Hello,
Shane Linder here. Recently moved to the area from Africa and was pointed this way by Sarah at HOT. I aso heard that Francine hangs out here and I have not seen her in years. Looking forward to joining up and becoming a member as well as a forum participant.
-Shane

Planetcatfish.com

Shane

Members
Work brought me back, but we are happy to be in the States again after 11 years away.
Still working to get my fishroom put back together, functional, and populated.
-Shane

DSC_0757.jpg

longstocking

Members
Hi Shane! Glad you joined up :) At least so you can get in touch with some old friends of yours :) Bob Bock is on here as well :)

Fish room looks great! I'm sure you are having fun deciding what to stock :)

I'm really glad I was the one that helped you that day!!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hi Shane, Welcome to the CCA. You have done amazing things to educate and expand the hobby. Thank you for providing us with such a valuable resource (planetcatfish.com). We hope you find the CCA valuable to you.
-Andrew(tfw)

Shane

Members
I'm really glad I was the one that helped you that day!!

I am as well and thanks for the heads up on arrivals at HOT. Drove up to day and came back with a significantly lighter wallet.

Hi Shane, Welcome to the CCA. You have done amazing things to educate and expand the hobby.

Many thanks Andrew it is appreciated.

-Shane

Shane

Members
Per notes with Pat, looks like I'll be on to speak in June.

"Collecting in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa"

-Shane

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, Shane. Like so many others, I've learned a ton from "Shane's World" on Planetcatfish.

It's a pleasure having you here.

marge618

CCA member
Hi Shane, Welcome to the CCA. You have done amazing things to educate and expand the hobby. Thank you for providing us with such a valuable resource (planetcatfish.com). We hope you find the CCA valuable to you.
-Andrew(tfw)

Welcome to CCA!! Sounds like you already have friends here:)
I really enjoy planetcatfish.com

Shane

Members
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Is there a "Forum Help" section? Can't seem to get my avatar up.
-Shane

IMG_1883.jpg