• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Photo of the month prize starting January 2010

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Starting with the January Photo of the Month contest
the new monthly prize will be a $25.00 gift card for the CCA store. This will be provided by the club.
There will be 11 monthly winners and then the Photo of the Year winner will get another $25.00 gift card plus a free membership renewal for the next year for the CCA.
So if you win a monthly contest you get a $25.00 card for that month, then have the chance for another $25.00 card for the Photo of the year plus get your membership renewal for free.

Is that incentive for you?

But that's not all.

That's right Ladies and Gents, if you order now.... oh wait.... wrong commercial. :blush:
For the 11 monthly winners in 2010 I personally will pay for you to join the ACA for 1 year. If you are already a member I will pay for a 1 year renewal.
Now if you don't want to belong to the ACA for some reason then I will give it to another person in the club. I have pledged to the ACA that I will give atleast 10 "gift memberships" away this year and this seemed to be a good way to do it.

So now we have raised the bar.
Keep those pictures coming.

DonkeyFish

Members
Here's a question.... can someone win multiple times and still get the loot? Obviously the year membership shouldn't be multiplied, but the store credit perhaps? So if someone wins in February and June they get one membership credit but two $25 store credits?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If a person wins multiple times, yup, they get multiple gift certificates. Not sure how long they are good for. they are an email.

As to the membership funds. These are to the ACA and not the CCA, so we will have to cross that bridge.... I have pledged to give away 10 so I think that if a person wins two months, then they should be able to pick the person that gets the membership?
What do we think?

Remember only the winner of the photo of the year will get the CCA membership.

So if a person has mad skills and has lots of votes they could get in one year:
$300.00 in Cafepress
A CCA membership and a ACA membership. Hmm