• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish room sale

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Some nice groups of fish. Still, sad to see another fish room taken down.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I wonder how many were acquired at a CCA auction for an order of magnitude lower price :)

Matt

As for the new world's, I can't recall most of what's for sale coming through a CCA auction.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Jose, you completely done?

Keeping anything? Bummed to see you go...

Jmty

Members
ouy of dodge haha, and now seriously got a q. for every one here HAD ANY ONE ASK JEFF RAPPS OR ANY GUY SELLING FISH FOR THAT MATTER YOUR PRICE IS TOO HIGH ?
WILL YOU SELL YOUR CHILDREN FOR PEANUTS guys this is an investment and you selling some one you see grow up (just me) if price too high DO NOT LOOK THIS WAY,that is what i will do.maybe a little hard the way i word this but really do not know how to sugar coat this,beside my english AIN'T THAT GOOD.

Howie

Members
Jose has an awesome fish room. He has put his heart and soul into it and it shows in his beautiful fish. I have three juvenile Williamsi from Jose and they are slowly growing out and doing great! Thanks for teaching me so much, mi amigo!