• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

North Texas Holey Rock

Hannibal

Members
I am not really sure where company feedback belongs but I figured general was as good a place as any. If its in the wrong spot please move to the correct spot.

On black Friday I saw a deal on holey rock on the ntholeyrock.com Facebook page and figured since I always wanted to get some I would place an order since it was a good deal. Well the online coupon code didn't work so I posted up on FB that it was not working and figured I would get a reply sometime later. A little bit after posting up on FB I received a Twitter notification on my phone that I had a tweet from another company with a similar name and had a link to their webpage. Not really paying attention I clicked on the link and ordered 120 lbs thinking that it was the same company. After I received my order confirmation email I realized what had happened.

Company X had seen my post on FB and decided to send me a tweet so I would order from them, and I did thinking it was the same place as their names were similar. The gentleman at NTholeyrock was having a cyber Monday sale so he tagged me in a post on FB to see if I was still interested. Wanting to give him some feedback I send him a message explaining what had happened. He replied and then sent company X a message letting him know that he stole one of his customers and included my note. Shortly after that I get an email from company X saying that they had canceled my order and will be refunding me my money, because they did not want to deceive their customers.

I let NTHR know what had happened expecting to get a message saying that they were sorry and thanks for letting them know about the other company. But to my surprise I got a message back that stated he would honor the other companies deal and would sent me my rocks at a loss to him. Not only did he offer to send me the rocks but he asked what I needed, took pictures and sent them, and even built a box the size of the opening on my acrylic tank to make sure they would fit. I was blown away by their customer service and felt compelled to pass on my experience to you guys. In a time where it seems companies are only out to make a buck and don't seem to care about the customer it made me feel great knowing that there are still good people out there who actually care about their customers.

If you guys need some holey rock be sure to look up ntholeyrock.com, they are good people for sure, and you will not be disappointed. :D

Why would company B search fb for posts with company A in them in an obvious attempt to poach their buisness then after their attempted trickery works and they get busted agree to refund the money? I mean wasn't that the point of doing the search to begin with? An attempt to give someone the okkie doke? Maybe if they weren't being scum bags they couldve avoided the whole thing. I would watch your credit card statement sounds like the kind of people whose ethics aren't to commendable. I respect you not putting their name out there but hell I woulda, just like I wouldn't recommend them to a friend.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I could bet they won't be getting any buisness from the 120 or so that have read this post. Whatta back fire for them!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App