• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello all. I have some cichlids I need to find homes for

Mines300

Members
Hello all,

I am new to posting on CCA but have been watching for some time. I have some cichlids that I need to go to good homes. These are fully mature fish that have grown up and they need someone with a larger tank or species tank. These fish have not been sexed. Thought about posting to CL but since I raised these fish myself (3+ years) it would be a shame that they go to inexperienced hobbyist. I figure the hobbyists on this site might be more dedicated or experienced. I am not really concerned with the money but would like that my fish go to good homes. I am not really sure if this is the correct method to do this on this site but thought I would give it a shot. If interested if you could tell me a little about your setup or intended setup. Please don't inquire if you do not have correct setup....killing fish is not cool. I live in VA, Manassas.

Fish
------
Cynotilapia Afra= 4-5 inches

Red Texas Variant= 4-5 inches

Red Texas/Flowerhorn Variant (Different strain. He is not showing color because of black sand. I had to move him out of larger tank because of agression from another sibbling of his.= 4-5 inches

Jack Dempsey=($5) 6-7 inches

Thanks

IMG_2932.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

Thai

Members
Pretty sure your jack is female but I have a couple setups, 180,110,55,40,34,32... She'll be in a community tank with other cichlids