• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Peacocks/Haps

frkyltn

Members
hello all..looking to buy 1 or 2 (2different) of the following peacock or Hap. Males with full or half color only between 3" - 4.5"...I also have a 4.5" Red Shoulder (Aulonocara stuartgranti ((Chinuni)) for trade for one of these listed if wanted or for sale. I know its a long list but just trying to increase my chances. I will not be able to attend the meeting Sat. 13 but I can meet you afterwards since I get off work @ 5 or I can meet any day for those not attending . Please PM me ,also please indicate if you want to trade for the Red shoulder.. thank you all.

(peacocks)
Aulonocara sp. "Lwanda"
Aulonocara hueseri - (Midnight Peacock, Aulonocara White Top)
Aulonocara koningsi - (Mbenji Peacock, Blue Regal)
Aulonocara maylandi - (Sulfur Head Peacock)
Aulonocara stuartgranti (Undu Reef) or (Wikihi) - (Blue Neon)
Aulonocara stuartgranti (Chilumba) - (Chilumba Peacock)
Aulonocara stuartgranti (Ngara) - (Flametail Peacock)

(Haps)
Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" (Taiwan Reef)
Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" (Albino)
Placidochromis sp. "Electra Mozambique"
spacer.gif
- (Electra Blue Mozambique)
Placidochromis electra - (Deep Water Hap)
Otopharynx lithobates - (Yellow Blaze, Sulfur- head Hap, Aristochromis Red Top)

Last edited:

frkyltn

Members
Scratch 2 of the list...maybe still looking for 1 more...
(Yellow Blaze) - tparker thank you for the beautiful fish..nice meeting and talking..I want your Fronts! Nice setups..

(Lwanda) - Reed sorry I got there so late..man your YouTube vids do your fishroom no justice..thank you for taking the time to show me around and sharing your expierences .stunnining fish.

frkyltn

Members
Complete! Thank you..stock complete.went looking for 1 and got 3 :) ..

Placidochromis electra - (Deep Water Hap) - Genome thank you..