• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Oceanic RR 210g 7' w/ sump

creepyoldguy

Members
Big tanks are hard to sell sometimes. They need to go to the right buyer. Been there and done that. Had every tank from 5g to a deep dimension 300 gallon. The bigger ones were hardest to sell.

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Acpape0

Members
Big tanks are hard to sell sometimes. They need to go to the right buyer. Been there and done that. Had every tank from 5g to a deep dimension 300 gallon. The bigger ones were hardest to sell.

So basically he is asking :
"What is the least you will take for it?"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thai

Members
Nice oceanic tanks are hard to come by these days, esp ones in great condition and with nice foot prints, you rarely see 210's for sale. No need to give tanks like these away, if someone wants it they will come get it.

creepyoldguy

Members
So basically he is asking :
"What is the least you will take for it?"

That's not what I was saying. What I am saying is that if I wait around one will come up near me. If you never had a big tank for sale you wouldn't know. Lot of interest but not everyone has the space or support for a huge tank. I found a brand new 300 gallon deep dimensions w corner over flow and stand/canopy from a guy in nova. Paid 1600 for it. If I can find a deal like that once it'll come again. Also paid a grand for a 8x2x2 glass cages 240 w stand and canopy and reeflo pump and sump. Drove an hour for those tanks. So is 1000 a steal for a 210? Absolutely not. Is it a fair deal to both parties? Absolutely. Is it worth a 2 hour drive? To me probably not. But thanks for your small mindedness

Acpape0

Members
That's not what I was saying. What I am saying is that if I wait around one will come up near me. If you never had a big tank for sale you wouldn't know. Lot of interest but not everyone has the space or support for a huge tank. I found a brand new 300 gallon deep dimensions w corner over flow and stand/canopy from a guy in nova. Paid 1600 for it. If I can find a deal like that once it'll come again. Also paid a grand for a 8x2x2 glass cages 240 w stand and canopy and reeflo pump and sump. Drove an hour for those tanks. So is 1000 a steal for a 210? Absolutely not. Is it a fair deal to both parties? Absolutely. Is it worth a 2 hour drive? To me probably not. But thanks for your small mindedness

Lol

You were asking for a better price and there is nothing wrong with asking, I am not shy about it and was trying to help you out but I won't make that mistake again. Have a good one fella.

Eric you have a nice setup, it will eventually sell if you are patient but I would list it in other places besides just here. Join MFK and put it on Craigslist, make sure you list under general for sale and also under Communtiy : Pets...

GLWS

greekz

Members
Lol

You were asking for a better price and there is nothing wrong with asking, I am not shy about it and was trying to help you out but I won't make that mistake again. Have a good one fella.

Eric you have a nice setup, it will eventually sell if you are patient but I would list it in other places besides just here. Join MFK and put it on Craigslist, make sure you list under general for sale and also under Communtiy : Pets...

GLWS

Where in his post you see him asking for better price? I don't think he is even in the market for purchasing a tank didn't he recently sell a big tank? You are a character man bring lot of drama to the classified section

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Let's everyone cool off on commenting on threads unless you are interested in purchasing the item for sale. Please refer to the sticky posts at the top of the marketplace section of the forum.

PM me if there are questions.

creepyoldguy

Members
Lol

GLWS

Where in his post you see him asking for better price? I don't think he is even in the market for purchasing a tank didn't he recently sell a big tank? You are a character man bring lot of drama to the classified section

I am in the market for a big tank. 7x2 is absolute minimum if the price is right. We are finishing our basement and would like an 8x3 (8x4 is probably out of my price range ).

I did in fact buy out a friend and decided not to keep his oceanic rr 220, which I sold to a fellow member, if that is the tank that came to mind.

I, in no way, disrespected the seller. If it's for sale, the price is open to negotiation and the seller has the right to say yes or no to an offer. Never heard of such a thing where people get so butthurt over something this small.