• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frontosa

Jefft

Members
Really looking forward to the next meeting and hearing Tony speak on Frontosa. Can anyone tell me what kind of fish to expect will be present for auction and purchase? Will anyone be bringing Frotosa? The picture of the fish he is holding in his hands is just incredible. I will be hoping to find a few fry somewhere.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
For the auction, there is a website that items are pre-registered on to get seller's numbers for the auction. The site is mygroupauctions.com. It is free to register and you can view upcoming auction items prior to the meeting. Typically, there isn't much listed until the week of the meeting.

As for frontosa fry, check the marketplace. I seem to remember that there was someone selling fry within the last month. I'm sure that we will learn more at the meeting, but from what I know, frontosa get big (12" for males) and typically are kept in a species only tank.

Jefft

Members
I didn't think Anthony would be bringing any fish with him. I did certainly think those in CCA who have these fish might be bringing some for auction or sale. You know icreased knowledge striking interest and passion and all.