• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FYI: Creatures and Critters in Woodbridge closing

frkyltn

Members
Just a fyi..creatures and critters in Woodbridge is closing end Sept./early Oct. ..just left out of there. Didnt see much as far as major sales on fish or anything else yet. He said he is still receiving fish every Tues. until they close but they were taking down tanks. You might give him a call as for looking for tanks for fishrooms.

Elvin,

1badmarine

Just a fyi..creatures and critters in Woodbridge is closing end Sept./early Oct. ..just left out of there. Didnt see much as far as major sales on fish or anything else yet. He said he is still receiving fish every Tues. until they close but they were taking down tanks. You might give him a call as for looking for tanks for fishrooms.

Elvin,

Yeah, went out there last week. They still want way to much money for a place that is going out of business.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Creatures and Critters

Very sad, have occasionally visited them since1977. Was the main pet store that I visited as a middle schooler when I lived in Woodbridge.

frkyltn

Members
Very sad, have occasionally visited them since1977. Was the main pet store that I visited as a middle schooler when I lived in Woodbridge.

Yes I'm also sad, I live 2 min away and go in once a week..I walked in today and saw half the tanks down and was like "Don't tell me you guys are moving or closing" ...sadly he said they were closing. But no going out of business sale yet.