• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dave's Rare Fish and Wetspot Group Buys at AquaMania

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not every vendor in America will be able to make it to AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)...but that doesn't mean that you can't buy fish from them!

We're excited to announce that we're hosting Group Buys for Dave's Rare Fish (www.davesfish.com) and The Wet Spot (http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/index.php/fish) for pick-up at AquaMania!

More details to come as we get closer on special AquaMania discounts, available fish lists, etc...but if you've ever wanted to order from these great vendors but didn't want to pay full fare on shipping, register for AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal) and you can participate.

Thanks to Dave for sponsoring Anton's CARES presentation

Thanks to The Wet Spot for sponsoring the Aquarium Beautiful Nano Tank Class!

Matt

Becca

Members
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!!!!!!!! They have D MACS!!!!

I know SOMEONE else in the club must want some of these guys, too... I can't be the only one...

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Fantastic!

Thanks so much to both Wet Spot and Dave for sponsoring as well!

Can't wait. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Yes - really stoked about both!

Working on some pretty amazing volume discounts with The Wet Spot as well...

Matt

TMSB805

Members
Great job on linking up with WetSpot. I've probably spent close to $500 with them in the last 6 months. Hopefully i'll be back in time to get in on the group buy.

JasonC

Members
*sigh* I need to set up more tanks before March... anyone got some 15's they need to not have around anymore? ;P

halak

Members
Oh, man, you are killing me here. I was hoping to use my empty tanks for breeding projects, but now I have to rethink that idea. I might just buy more fish.