• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish for Sale

rich_one

Members
Have to unload some to make room for others. Not sure all of whom I am unloading just yet, so I'll start with the one that I know for sure, and add to the list after I get home and take stock. So the list will grow. All sizes are approx. I'll shoot a vid of the tank before I feed tonight. First up:

7" Guttalatus, male

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Any African rift lake fish to be unloaded?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
No Africans, sorry.

I always warn over and over how bad I am at pics, but folks insist on them anyway, so... here ya go. Best I can do with my iPhone.

-Rich

Gutt 1.jpg

Gutt 2.jpg

Gutt 3.JPG

rich_one

Members
No takers for the Gutt, huh? More coming up this weekend, when I finalize my tough decisions. Some possibilities include:

Pearsei cichlids (1 or 2 of them)
Texas cichlids (3 or 4 of them I think... recent impulse buy at meeting auction)
bocourti cichlid (1)

I will almost certainly be moving various sizes of the above fish. I do have other fish I may consider discussing with anyone who comes o pick up the above fish. I will try again to post lousy pics of these in the next couple days, for those that want to see my lousy pics. LOL...

-Rich

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Okay, so the full list will be:

7" Vieja Guttulatus

Two 6" Vieja Hartwegi - red strain. One is very nice looking, the other is a bit beat up, being terrorized by a bocourti, believe it or not. Beat up one is free.

3 Vieja Synspillums, all approx. 5"

2 Pearsi, approx. 5"

1 Bocourti, approx. 8"

I need these fish gone, and no reasonable offer will be turned down. Posting this on craigslist shortly, so hit me up asap via pm if interested. These fish are pickup only, and I may feel extra generous if you catch your own fish! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
List the Texas and I am your man....
Will keep that in mind in the future, bruh. Was going to sell them, because I thought I had a nice order from a well known vendor. Unfortunately, that order went south in more ways than one. I won't mention the vendor in this thread, as I am not out to give anyone a bad name, but I'll never order from that person again. Anyway... long story short, a bad order has changed my intentions... for the moment... with the carpintis (what they look like to both me and Drew).

-Rich

its probably best for me at this time anyway. i am very short on space even though i have 2 empty tanks at this time that i could use as growouts.....

rich_one

Members
Thanks, Tony! Tough crowd... I really want these fish to go to a good hobbyist, as opposed to a LFS... especially one near where I live. But in the coming days, I'm gonna have to make some tough decisions if don't get any offers!

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I could take the pearsei, but I won't be anywhere near Waldorf anytime soon. I know you want pickups, just saying if you make it to the holiday party...