• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some random fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I will be running the CCA Marketplace table, so don't have my own table, but will have some stuff available for sale on Jefft's table.

Astatotilapia Aneocolor part-color male 3" (Beta or sub-dom male from an imbalanced breeding group, 2 available)

Lamprologous Ocellatus 'gold' likely female 2" (leftover from a lost partner)

Pseudotropheus flavus male 4" (ordering a new male from Dave)

Pseudotropheus demasoni male 3" (leftover from a failed breeding group)

Aulonocara Kandeense juvenile 1" (stowaway from a batch of fry that escaped into the main tank)

Geophagus sp. 'Red-head Tapajos' male 4" (part of imbalanced ratio group)

I'm staying at the hotel saturday and sunday, so pickup can be arranged before the Sunday marketplace if desired. They'll likely be housed in a rubbermaid container in my room until sunday. Otherwise, stop by Jefft's table on sunday for pickup.

PM me with an offer on price, or I'll have them tagged on the table.

Jefft

Members
Any haggling prices will have to be done with Michael the fat Marine manning the table will only sell fish for the owner's pre written price.. LOL

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Any haggling prices will have to be done with Michael the fat Marine manning the table will only sell fish for the owner's pre written price.. LOL

Glad my stuff will be in good hands. People can stop by the CCA table if they have any questions.

I also realized I have the following:

Altolamprologous Calvus 'Black' male 3" (sub-dom in a reverse trio)

Cynotilapia afra 'Cobue' male 3" (leftover of a previous batch of growouts)

Rasta Fish

Members
Also, will have some stuff available for sale on Jefft's table
Juveniles up to 1. 3/4" from these guys
PIC OF THE PARENTS

photo 3 (3).jpg

photo 4.jpg

Dragon Blood.jpg

photo 2 (2).jpg

photo 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.