• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Pre View

Spine

Members
Last night I dropped by Tony's house to hang out with some other CCA members and check out his new tank stand,which was fabricated by Rachel's husband Chris.The stand was really nice. Tony didn't want full tank shots taken but allowed me to shot just the fish.

One thing that really stood out when I looked at his fish collection was how healthy they looked,everyone looked like they were from Golds Gym or were on steroids,lol ,even the fry!

Tony has a CRAZY(Tony's favorite word) collection of Africans, here's a quick preview of what you will see on Saturday or what you're going to miss if you can't make it.

DSC_6367-WebCCA.jpg

DSC_6361-WebCCA.jpg

DSC_6325-WebCCA.jpg

DSC_6354-WebCCA.jpg

DSC_6362-WebCCA.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Man, Kevin.. those shots came out (crazy) awesome! I didn't realize that the Bucco looked that good. :)

Thanks so much for the kind words. I like my fish, but they still have a lot of growing to go in order to catch up with some of the ridiculous haps and peacocks I've seen from other club members.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Great shots Kevin! You have a sweet camera setup. It was fun to hang out last night and watch each other try to catch fish.

Jumbie

Members
Nice pictures Kevin, I would have came last night Tony if I did not have to work this morning. I look forward to seeing them this weekend.

marge618

CCA member
Ah! I like the pics, Kevin. You're right, the fish look VERY healthy. A warm up for the party. Now we have fun to look forward to.. See you all on Sat!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Great shots Kevin! You have a sweet camera setup. It was fun to hang out last night and watch each other try to catch fish.

You mean you guys were watching me "Catch Fish" LOL!!!!

Great looking Pix Kevin!

Yes Tony has some CRAZY cichlids. :lol::lol::lol:

DonkeyFish

Members
Heeyyy! Do I know that super extra gorgeous Dragon's Blood in the last pic??? Hmmm???

:)

Great shots Kevin. Seriously.