• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Frontosa (Moba) w/125g Tank & Stand

I am asking $600 for the entire setup, which includes the following...

5 - WC Frontosa Moba Females
1 - F1 Frontosa Moba Male (likely)

125g All-Glass Aquarium
2 - 3' Twin Tube Flourescent Lights
2 - Penguin 330
1 - Penguin 350

The custom stand is finished on all sides, w/ doors on both front and back. The stand has a solid top that is not attached and may be easily removed if you would like to refinish.

01Fish.jpg

01Aquarium.jpg

01Stand.jpg

Poekin

Members
Also interested in the fish (females especially) but would consider taking the entire setup off your hands if need be. Would just be a bit harder because I'd have to borrow a truck :D

Well, If you have a little supporting information that these fish are wild I would be interested in buying the whole setup with fish if it falls thru with Poekin.

The tank, stand and fish are still available. I will consider selling the fish separately from the tank & stand. I'm asking $350 for the fish and $250 for the tank/stand.

The females are all about 5+ inches and were purchased from Steve Perryman of ZaireBlue.com (I believe someone else runs that site now). The fish have all been in general good health and bred when I had a mature male.

There is one female, who had something over a year ago that effected her buoyancy. None of the other fish were effected. She eats and does swim, but typically likes to sit on the bottom. I understand that she is less than ideal and due to her condition I didn't factor her into the asking price.