• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 33g Long + Stand + Light

Travis

Members
Re-listing my 33g long (48x12x12) with stand and light. Looking for 100 for the set. I need this gone in the next two weeks. Pick up only in NW DC.

-Travis

IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3862.JPG

Becca

Members
Someone should scoop this up. These tanks are not cheap and the stand is interchangeable for a 33 or 55, so if you want the 33 to put it on a rack, you won't have a hard time re-selling the stand. If I had more space on my rack (or anywhere in the house), I'd have already taken it. As it stands, I've got a 92 corner on the porch because I'm still not sure where to put it :p!

33 gallons are nice and not easy to find. It's like a stretch-nano tank. It's easy to bring it up to high light if you want to try plants and it can accommodate many more fish than a traditional nano tank. You can get some really NICE schools of fish moving around a tank like this. I have large schools of orange hatchet danios, danio choprae, and microrasboras in mine. In a 10 gallon, you'd have to pick just one of those.

Termato

Board of Directors
If it sits another few days I may be able to take it. I just need to find the space. This is too good of a deal.