• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oceanic 72g bow front with sump and stand

Aqua410

Members
Hello folks,

I need to fund the purchase of a python for my breeding project so I am interested in finding a buyer for a nice tank I have.

The tank is a 72g oceanic bowfront. The tank comes with a black factory stand with a black glass door. Also included is a large acrylic sump which comes with bioballs and power heads. There is also a nice protein skimmer I would gladly throw in if you want to do a reef tank. The overflow is in the corner and the tank has been great for me in the past having been set up as a reef and a cichlid tank previously. It has been dry for a bit but I will gladly leak check it for you prior to purchase. If the tank requires resealing I can do it no problem or reduce the sale price to reflect the need. I highly doubt the tank is anything but water tight as this is a very high quality oceanic tank.

The stand may need a few touch ups and a little cleaning but it could be a living room quality set up with very little work. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

Asking $300obo please inquire via text. 4107263135.

Aqua410

Members
Just to clarify there were no reptiles in this tank. This is a fish quality tank and I keep my snakes in racks. :)

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Whoa! Thats a great deal. GLWS
Im also curios on what kind of python. I love snakes but my mom sure doesnt so i've never had the pleasure of keeping one.

Aqua410

Members
I am looking to pick up a female ivory blood python to pair with my t-negative albino male. The species I work with is Python Brongersmai which is commonly known as the red blood python. Here is a picture of the Male.

I will have pics of this tank up tomorrow folks!

Aqua410

Members
Folks I don't have my phone today if you try and text about the tank I won't see it until this evening. Feel free to PM me here in the meantime.

Aqua410

Members
Pardon the dust, I am having this room redone at the moment! The smudges on the glass aren't scratches its just a bit dirty. No extra charge for that.

The powerheads are 700gph if I remember correctly and I did test them out and they still pump very strongly. I'll snag a picture of the protein skimmer if you're interested, its a nautilus unit and appears to be complete still.

Aqua410

Members
Frank - I'm not home but I'm fairly certain that the tank is 48x18x22. I can double check tonight.

Price drop to $250 folks! Would love to make a deal by this weekend. I can throw in several bags of new aragonite if that sweetens the deal.

JLW

CCA Members
I was trying to figure out why you were selling a $300 tank to pay for a $50 water changer.... :)